- Sponsorship – Responsible for the securing of sponsorship in either monetary or in-kind / product. It will also be this committee’s responsibility to ensure that all sponsors receive the appropriate items offered for their particular sponsorship level in addition to appreciation and recognition in the form of written and verbal notice.
- Awards – This committee is responsible for selecting, receiving, and distributing supplements; show awards for all shows.
- Digital Communications – This committee is responsible for updating our website, and social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc) with all events and news to keep our members informed of WCRHA news. Also responsible for organizing the WCRHA news, show write-ups and magazine articles and advertisements.
- Co-Chairs – Jaimin Kozlowski and Megan Meyerdick
- Show Committee – This committee is responsible for planning all aspects of WCRHA Shows, including class scheduling, pattern selection, the hiring of show staff, and the incorporation of any special events. In addition they will also be responsible for being current on the rules and regulations set by the NRHA for show approval and for submitting all paperwork to be NRHA or AQHA within the appropriate times frames for horse show approvals
Show Approvals – This committee is responsible for the approval of all non-produced WCRHA shows.
- Chair: Debbie Tweedy
- Manpower – This committee is responsible for assisting the other committees in securing the appropriate volunteers and/or manpower to ensure smooth operation of the show or event. May including putting up and taking down sponsor banners at every show, gate operation, special event preparation (tents, tables, chairs, etc.)
- Special Events – This committee is responsible for planning and operation Non Horse Show events such as Boot Camp, Judges Seminars, Regional Clinics, or the participation in other events.
- Finance – This committee is responsible for ensuring that the annual budget is created and approved by the board as well as working with the bookkeeper, treasurer and CPA to ensure that monthly reports are available each board meetings. Additionally, the committee will work with the treasurer and bookkeeper to provide show reports detailing the income and expense related to each show.
- Bylaws – This committee is responsible for reviewing the WCRHA bylaws and presenting recommendations for necessary changes that can be voted on by the BOD.
- Youth – This committee is the liaison between the BOD and the WCRHyA Advisor and is responsible for the collection and presentation of all information related to the WC Youth activities including youth meeting summaries, elections, scholarships, and fundraisers.
- Chair – Kelley (Holcomb) Stannard
- Year-End Banquet – This committee is responsible for the planning of the Year End Banquet.
Silent Auction – This committee is responsible for procuring, collecting and organizing Silent Auction items, in addition to preparing and displaying the items at the Year End Banquet. At the conclusion of the auction they will also be responsible for collecting the funds and ultimately presenting a financial worksheet to the BOD.
- Chair – Kelley (Holcomb) Stannard and Joey Pacini
- Apparel – This committee is responsible for the ordering, promoting and selling of WCRHA apparel at all horse shows and appropriate events.
- Membership Services – This committee is responsible for managing membership renewals, affiliate designation, horse nominations, media reminders for said members. Updating point results and tabulations.
- Show and Arena Conditions – This committee will be in direct contact with facility owners, managers and arena staff and will take responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of arena footing and conditions, including managing the working and watering of arenas preceding, during and after horse show hours.
- Professionals Committee – This committee will be comprised of WCRHA professional members and will offer suggestions and input on topics related to all aspects of horse show events including arena conditions, scheduling events, patterns and payouts/awards.
- Chair – Gabe Davide
- All current WCRHA membership card holding professionals